Yes, there are two P+Rs which have a direct tram or bus connection with Forest National. With your STIB Event Pass, use of public transport is free.
- P+R Stalle (intersection of Stallestraat 292 and Sterstraat 161, 1180 Uccle)
- 380 spaces
- Parking is free.
- Take tram 82 toward Station Berchem and get off at tram stop Zaman-Forest National.
- Or take tram 97 toward Louiza and get off at tram stop Zaman-Forest National.
- P+R Coovi (Avenue Josse Leemans 110, 1070 Anderlecht)
- 1.300 spaces
- Parking costs 3 euro for one day.
- Take bus 74 toward Clemence Everard and get off at bus stop Forest National.
Was this article helpful?
Do you have further questions? Get in touch.