Several bus and tram lines stop close to Forest National. Use the STIB route planner to find the best route to Forest National.
- Bus stop Forest National (near Forest National)
- Line 52 (from Centraal Station to Forest National and vice versa)
- Line 54 (from Troon to Forest (Bervoets) and vice versa)
- Line 74 (from Clemence Everard to Ukkel-Stalle and vice versa)
- Tram stop Zaman-Forest National (450 meters from Forest National)
- Line 82 (from Drogenbos to Station Berchem and vice versa)
- Line 97 (from Dieweg to Louiza and vice versa)
- Bus stop Mysterie or Domein (500 meters from Forest National)
- Line 48 (from Anneessens to Decroly and vice versa)
- Bus stop Saint-Denis (700 meters from National Forest)
- Line 50 (from Zuidstation to Lot Station and vice versa)
Read also: Can I use the tram, metro and bus for free?
Was this article helpful?
Do you have further questions? Get in touch.