Tickets bought through the Ticketmaster platform can be transferred to someone by using 'Ticket Transfer'. Follow these simple steps:
Go to your Ticketmaster account or open the Ticketmaster app:
- Find the event and tickets you want to transfer.
- Select the "Ticket Transfer" option
- Enter the details of the person you want to transfer the tickets to, such as their name and email address.
- Check the details and confirm the transfer.
- The recipient will receive an email with instructions on how they can claim the transferred tickets.
Please note: after the recipient has accepted the tickets, you can no longer cancel the transfer or recall the tickets. However, the person to whom you transferred the tickets can simply transfer the tickets back to you.